Discussion / requirements (and maybe some playing around) for a python-based crater size-frequency dating, by Greg Michael.
Notes from the speech/discussion:
- code refactoring in Python (version >= 3)
- code development on git: platform GitHub
- test driven development
- documentation, also historical!
- backward compatibility with Craterstats input formats
- introduce input compatibility with OGC/Ogr formats
- user friendly installation (via pip and conda)
- basic plot interface included in first release
- OS license: Credits to the original author
Note: you could also use and create a new category in https://forum.openplanetary.org/c/community-projects