If you are attending the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference in Houston next month, please consider stopping by the PDS booth. In addition to answering questions about archiving in the PDS and locating data products of interest, we will be offering several training sessions you may find beneficial.
Full booth schedule:
Booth Presentations and Training:
- Analyst’s Notebook Walkthrough
- Introduction to the Orbital Data Explorer
- PDS Geosciences Node Spectral Library Walkthrough
- PDS Quick Start - What is the PDS and how can it help me?
- Labeling Images in PDS4
- Advanced Processing of MRO CRISM Along Track Oversampled Hyperspectral Image Cubes
- Finding and Using PDS data from the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Mission (LRO)
- RELAB Spectral Library PDS4 Release
- SPICE Q&A
Hope to see you there!